Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Carly's first letter home -
"I made it!!! The MTC is wonderful and of course the spirit here is so strong! When I first got here a cute sister going to Latvia gave me a tour and showed me to my room. She then took me to meet my companion and district! My companions name is Sister Ketterfeld and she is from Australia. She is so cute and sweet. We are with 2 other sisters in our district who are from Washington & Hawaii. All 4 of us are going to Temple Square and we met around 10 other Sisters going to Temple Square, and 3 are from Hong Kong!!!! I kind of freaked out!
I'm super drained and a little overwhelmed! I don't have much time to write but I wanted to let you know I'm doing so well! I can tell that I am going to learn and grow so much in incredible ways! As I was reading through some scriptures in a meeting today, I had a very powerful witness that this is exactly what I need to be doing. WOO I'm a missionary!"

No comments:

Post a Comment